If you have problems with your payment on our website we suggest that you take the following actions to go through with you purchase:
- If you want to make the purchase with credit card but can't use our service - try to use PayPal's express checkout where they also offer checkout with creditcard and in most cases without the need to set up an PayPal account.
- If you live outside Sweden there is a higher chance that your bank is blocking your payment. In that case contact the bank where your card is issued and ask them allow you to make the purchase.
- Try all the available payment methods.
- Try a different browser or computer.
- If you still haven't managed to complete the payment, please send us an e-mail to info@beyeneclassic or call us on +46 (0) 70 914 77 20.
We offer worldwide shipping with FedEx.
The normal delivery time differ depending on how far the country of destination is from Sweden. If a product is out of stock or if shipment is made to remote locations, the delivery time can be longer. We ship with FedEx worldwide and Posten for Sweden and we can offer you tracking-services for all international shipments.
- Sweden: Within 1-4 business days
- Europe: Within 2-7 business days
- Rest of the world: Within 5-10 business days
We hope you will enjoy your new shoes from Beyene. If the shoes are not to your satisfaction, we are happy to help you exchange or return them. You just need to follow the steps specified in the ' Deliveries, Exchanges & Returns' section.
Keep in mind that our guarantee entitles you to return the product for any reason within 14 days of having received it. You have the right to open the package and check the contents but the product must be return unused (in such a state that we can deem it fit to be restocked and resold). All original packaging, laces etc. shall be returned with the product without having been tampered with. You will receive your refund when the goods are returned to us.
*This size guide only applies to our collections and is to be regarded as a recommendation and not something certain. Each individual foot is unique in shape, length and width whereupon it is not possible to give an exact perfect size guide that is individually adapted to each and everyone.
To measure your foot size we recommend you to follow these steps:
Example: If the measurement of your longest foot is 28.1 cm (11.063 inches). We recommend the size 43 EU (10 US / 9.5 UK), as the length of your foot exceeds the length measurement of size 42 EU (9 US / 8.5 UK) and is closest to size 43 EU.
*You can always contact us either by e-mail or by phone for a size recommendation.
|Length of foot (cm)||Length of foot (inches)||Shoe size (EU)||Shoe Size (US)||Shoe Size (UK)|
|25.9 cm||10.197"||40|| |